Are you interested in having your images featured?
Mary Taylor Weddings and Emenee Marriages ‘n’ Engagements are looking for other wedding professionals that want to be featured.
Currently we are in search of photographers and videographers that would like to have their work featured throughout our websites, blogs, emails, social media posts, and more. Your images and videos will be uploaded into a folder just for you so that we always know who to give credit to. When posts are made on social media, your page will be tagged along with your website included. For blogs and other posts, your website will be included.
Mary Taylor Weddings is an online wedding blog designed by Mary/myself (a current bride). Use my blogs as resource for your brides and for your following so you don’t need to always come up with your own content for your social media accounts. You’re always welcomed and encouraged to share any of my blogs but especially the ones where your images are used! You deserve to brag about your incredible art being featured in a blog!
Be a resource, not a “sales pitch”. Our Facebook group is free and unlike other wedding groups organized by other brides, our group is full of wedding planning essentials, real wedding professionals, and free online events!
DIY Bridal Academy currently uses organic marketing tactics and attraction marketing. We’re averaging 80+ new members with increasing engagement each month! We are continuously growing and already have new and exciting things planned for the future.
What types of images are we looking for?
- From detail shots and elopements to family images, first kisses, and bridal party. We want to see a variety of images!
- High quality (if possible, please export to 1200 long edge or optimise for web). Please make sure your images are in focus and high resolution!
- They don’t all have to be from the same session or gallery – give us your best of your best! Give us a variety of images.
- Videographers – feel free to send different short clips, sneak peeks, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Have your images in front of your ideal audience
- Network with other wedding professionals
- Build like, know, trust with your potential clients
- Be the first to know about future opportunities and collaborations
- Build credibility
Refer your potential clients to our free group and let them see your value for themselves. By referring them to helpful resources, you’re instantly providing them with value.
They say that people need to hear and see your product or marketing message an average of seven times before committing to purchase. By saying that you’re featured in blog posts, websites, and groups, it helps you to build credibility. Think about it – some clients may even love to see their images used and want to then share that with their friends and family. Word of mouth is one of the best forms of marketing – especially within the wedding community.
For photographers, this is the first step to a collaboration. Soon we will be opening up more opportunities to those that we have already worked with. This will include being a part of our Weddings, Wine & DIY community!